Friday, May 6, 2011

I've got nothing, but I'm going to post anyway

So, I'm jumping back on the bandwagon. I'm committed to posting weekly, but I've got nothing other than slo-mo jello.


And there's this really cool time lapse video of Abu Dhabi.


Overall we're well. As we're getting to the end of the semester, it's getting hard not to count down the days until our summer adventures in London and Nova Scotia. It's not that we're itching to leave Abu Dhabi. We're feeling quite at home here. But we do miss friends and family and we're also a little nostalgic for the rain.

2 comments:

The Denning Family said...

Cool videos. The slo-mo jello was cooler than expected! So how many people live in Abu Dhabi? It looks HUGE and impressive!

The Super Seven said...

We are not lacking any rain her in Nova Scotia but I really need the sun so Jeff can work.....could you bring us some??