Friday, October 22, 2010

The real reason you came to the blog

My last post was a rant. I acknowledge that. People don't come here for my woes, the people who come, what few of you there are, come to be distracted by our adventures and by pictures of beautiful people doing exciting things. So I present to you pictures of beautiful people doing exciting things. You will notice the conspicuous absence of myself from these pictures--this has less to do with my lack of beauty and more to do with the lack of exciting things I get to do. It seems that most of the excitement takes place while I'm at work. I do get to help out with the shopping though, and I guess there is a certain excitement to canned goods and produce.


Julie and kids at, and I'm not kidding, Shangri-La.


Liam and Lucy at the Beat Beethoven family race.



Some pics from the water park a couple of blocks from our apartment.


Yes, this is a gold ATM.


The zoo in Al Ain.



I'm not sure who won this staring contest.


I think this is the penguin that was stalking Lucy, but she didn't seem to mind.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

The pictures are great Jason but would be better if your face would show up every once in awhile. I LOVE the one of James, he really has a way with animals. You guys look like things are going good. We had a little happy news that I am sure Joel has told you, if not then email him and ask. Your blog is in my favorites so great job!

Joel Glanfield said...

What Heidi is trying to say is that she thinks you're really hot -- and that's why she wants to see some pics with you in it.

therese said...

Beet Beethoven Family Run??? I never would have imagined such a thing. I love the zoo animal pictures! The kids told me about the waterpark. I think it is one of their favourite places. They never mentioned Beethoven...